Thursday 27 November 2008

Mad world

I slept at the hotel tuesday night. And I don't know why but I suffered from major insomnia. And what's to do in an hotel room if you can't sleep apart from watching TV (or something else which I won't discuss here...). So there I was, watching Much Music at 3 o'clock in the morning. And I very rarely watch Much Music. So I'm really out when it comes to music videos. All to say that I saw Gary Jules's Mad World music video. First, I love the song. And when it's 3 AM, and you can't sleep, and there's this song... it gets to you. And the video is just really beautiful. I know half of you are thinking I'm old news here, but I like to think that there might be someone else like me out there that has never seen this music video. And that's why I'm posting it. (Wow, I don't think I've ever talked so much about myself on this blog... what is wrong with me???)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...