Sunday 10 June 2012

ROB MULHOLLAND






ROB MULHOLLAND /// PUBLIC ART AND SCULPTURES INSTALLATION
"I’m a Scottish installation artist who studied at Edinburgh College of Art. My current series of mirrored, reflective figures absorb their environment and reflect the constant flux of movement day by day, season by season.

My work explores the human relationship with the wider environment. My approach is not judgmental, more reflective and questioning about the ever-changing world around us. The human desire to leave a trace of ones-self for future generations has always intrigued me. It's a driving force to create and leave a semblance of our-selves as individuals and as a society. The reflective figures ask us to look again and consider the symbiotic relationship we have with our natural and man-made environment.

I’m currently planning a series of sculpture installations titled ‘ Nocturnal migration‘ in five major cities in the U.K, with the final show in London in September 2012"


ROB MULHOLLAND

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...