Sunday 31 August 2008

Wallace & Gromit




I have children, needless to say that I have watched Wallace and Gromit a thousand times. And I have to admit that it is one of my favorite animated movie. So this advertising campaign got to my attention. « Harvey Nichols is opening in Bristol – who better to advertise the new store than two of Bristol’s most famous sons, Wallace & Gromit?

The new poster campaign sees the characters (created by Bristol-based Aardman, of course) striking a pose with their usual attire swapped for more fashionable clobber. Wallace is seen above in a woollen Prince of Wales check grey two-piece suit by Paul Smith while Gromit wears a pair of Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses and purple stripe silk scarf by Duchamp.

The campaign is created by DDB London with photography by Giles Revell.» (CR Blog)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...