Saturday 18 June 2011

JOHN CLANG









JOHN CLANG /// SELF REFLECTION

Whenever I visited the zoo as a child, the experience was always a joyful one. The animals looked beautiful and happy. But as an adult revisiting the zoo, the experience changed. I see sadness and loneliness in these animals. They look trapped in their confinement. Living each day like a routine. In comparison, I appreciate my world for its freedom and its constant changes. Why has my perception changed? I am probably seeing a reflection of myself in these animals. As I age, I see the world around me a little differently. Am I truly living my life to the fullest? Or am I living a similarly confined life like these animals, 'performing' to the daily expectations of our society?


JOHN CLANG
JOHN CLANG @ BASSE DEF

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...